ROBOTIS THORMANG3 Open Platform, Full Size Humanoid Robot
The THORMANG3 is a open source, full size humanoid robot with 7DOF arms and a 2DOF head that can manipulate objects and perform a variety of tasks. Was designed for research and advanced robotics projects. This Linux based robot comes with a Logitech C920 HD camera, Intel Realsense, sensors, battery, speaker, gripper, LIDAR, network hub, and everything you need to get started.
- Stable Walking with Human-Friendly Scale
- Mission Capability using Adaptive Gripper
- Powerful Dual PC-level Computing with Intel NUC
- Various Sensing with Force/Torque Sensor, LIDAR/IMU/Camera
- Full ROS Support with 3D CAD data and Open-Source SDK
- DYNAMIXEL PRO based Modular Design with Full Metal Body
- Best for SLAM, Locomotion, Manipulation and HRI Research
Advantages of THORMANG3
- DYNAMIXEL PRO H-Series x 29 DOF
- Easy Maintenance and Customizing
- Full ROS Support with 3D CAD, Open-Source SDK
- Rviz, PCL, MoveIt Plug-in
- Gazebo 3D Simulator
- 1x Fully Assembled THORMANG3
- 1x Battery Pack
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Maintenance KIT
- 1x Lift
- 1x Carry Case
- Research and Development for rescue missions involving hazardous environments not suitable for humans.
- Robotics Research.
- Sports and Competitions.
Quote Request Info
- Availability: 12 weeks upon order confirmation.
- Basic installation and maintenance training upon delivery
- Comes with 1 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.