PowerVision PowerEgg UAV
PowerEgg drone was announced the most innovative drone of IFA 2016 by the perfect alliance between its form and functions. With its distinctive shape and bleeding edge engineering, PowerEgg is a powerful personal camera drone that also conveys elegance and aesthetic.
Built to enhance your lifestyle, PowerEgg, through the use of its industry-first Maestro gesture-based controller, is easy to fly for experts and beginners alike – right out of the box. Maestro interprets your arm movements in real time, allowing you to conduct the drone’s location in the sky. Coupled with our iOS or Android flight app, PowerEgg delivers powerful autonomous flight modes that help you capture those special moments.
- The PowerEgg’s prop arms fold flush against the body for a sleek appearance that is an excellent complement to modern decor. With the included stand, you can put the PowerEgg proudly on display
- Fly with gestures using the included Maestro controller. For a more traditionally RC flying experience, a joystick-style transmitter also comes in the box. It can be controlled from distances of up to 3.1 miles (line-of-sight)
- The PowerEgg features a 14MP, 3-axis gimbal stabilized camera that is revealed underneath. The camera can take DNG or JPEG still photos with burst and time-lapse settings available. It will also record video at up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and a 60 Mbps bitrate. Stills and video are recorded to a separately available microSD card
Flight Control System
- PowerModes: These modes provide auto-pilot assistance, which is great for beginners and also allows flyers to concentrate on camera work
- One-Button Takeoffs and Landings: Simply press one button and the PowerEgg will launch itself and hover at a pre-defined altitude. The Return to Home function means once the flight is over you can bring the drone back to terra firma just as easily
- Pause Function: If you need to take a break or encounter a problem, press pause. The drone will stop on the spot and hover until you are ready to start flying again
- Safe Distance Settings: A safe minimum distance keeps the drone from flying too close to the pilot. You can also define a maximum distance to help avoid flyaways or losing contact with the drone
- GPS and Optical Positioning: Outdoors, the PowerEgg finds its way via GPS. It also features an optical positioning system to enable navigation while indoors and close to the ground
- Orbit Mode: In this mode, the drone will fly a circular radius around a fixed point
- Cable Cam: This is a “waypoint” flying flight pattering following a predefined path. Heading, altitude and other parameters can be separately set at each waypoint
- Follow Me: In this mode, the drone will lock onto the controller and automatically track it (GPS availability required)
- Mobile App: With an iOS or Android mobile device you can access additional features, such as viewable training tutorials, advanced settings, and the ability to capture camera images on your mobile device
- 6400mAh Flight Battery: The included battery gives the PowerEgg its power and lasts up to 23 minutes, depending on flying conditions
There are no reviews yet.