Massive Build Volume for Expert-level Projects.
The MakerBot Z18 Professional 3D Printer with a massive build volume and the best price to performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category, the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer solution is ideal for hands-on and technically adept users. The MakerBot Replicator Z18 seamlessly integrates with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, and accessories. It’s powered by the userfriendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS, enabling you to remotely monitor your important 3D printing projects. Each printer is backed by a standard six-month warranty and includes a one-year MakerBot MakerCare® Protection Plan that can be renewed for up to two additional years.
– Massive build volume
– The best price-to-performance ratio in the professional 3D printer category
– Seamlessly integrated with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, accessories, and solutions.
– Powered by the user-friendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS that’s regularly enhanced with software updates.
– USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connectivity creates a seamless production workflow.
– MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace and is designed to help you minimize downtime and quickly adapt to improvements in materials without replacing entire printer.
– Save with high-quality, low-cost consumables with consistently round diameters to help ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers.
– 100-micron to 200-micron layer resolution
– Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models.
– Refine designs at a faster pace with Real-Time Prototyping™ technology
3.5-Inch full color LCD display
– On-board user interface and intuitive dial create a rich user experience
– Access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files
– On-board utilities help you set up and maintain your printer
Makerbot replicator smart extruder
– Easy to swap or replace
– Detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print
– Sends notifications to MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps
– For print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks
– Accessible through MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps
– Automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library
The Best performance in its category
– Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability
– Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
– Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow
– New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace
– App and cloud enabled
100-micron layer resolution
– Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models
– Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don\\\’t need sanding, finishing, or postproduction
– Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations
– Choose settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution
– Enclosed and heated build chamber designed for printing large models with minimal curling.
– Superflat build plate
– For greater reliability and adhesion
MakerBot Z18 Cart(Optional, see options)
Provides convenient access to your industrial-strength 3D printer
-Casters enable easy movement
-Interior storage space and shelf for filament and 3D printing accessories
-Exterior shelf to hold the MakerBot Filament Case
There are no reviews yet.