Designed for children and beginners who are looking to venture into 3D printing, the Inventor II 3D Printer from Flashforge packs many safety features due to the hot temperatures of the build chamber. An intelligent sensor on its door automatically stops printing when the door is opened or closed, and the print head is enclosed to help protect prying hands from its heat. The Inventor II is only compatible with 1.75mm PLA filament, which is biodegradable, making it safe for use indoors, such as in classrooms. It also operates quietly with levels of 50 dB, so teachers can continue lecturing while prints are being made.
The Inventor II 3D Printer features Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) printing technology, a build volume of 5.9 x 5.5 x 5.5″, and a layer resolution of 50-400 microns. It is equipped with a single extruder nozzle and an enclosed print chamber. Users may print their compatible .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp, .g, and .gx files via wired USB connectivity, Wi-Fi, or an SD card using FlashPrint printing software. The Inventor II is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- User-friendly – start printing in four steps
- 50-400 micron layer resolution
- Uses biodegradable PLA filament for safe indoor use
- Stable Wi-Fi connectivity
- Intelligent door automatically senses opening/closing and pauses print jobs
- Smart support lays out structural support in areas of overhang
- Print bigger ideas by splitting large designs into multiple printable parts
There are no reviews yet.