The HydroView MAX Remote Operated Underwater Vehicle is a remote operated underwater vehicle with a high definition video camera and LED lights that employs motion control technology. See the underwater world through live video, capture still shots, upload recorded images to social media sites, and navigate through the water using your iPad or laptop. HydroView MAX is an easy, safe way to perform underwater inspections of a variety of things including sea walls and potable water tanks. You can scope out dive locations, search for lost objects or find possessions that fell off a dock or a boat. The HydroView MAX is also a must-have tool for boaters to inspect the bottom of the boat, check on anchor setting or mooring, and evaluate underwater environments that may damage your watercraft.
HydroView MAX is the easiest ROV on the market to drive. Use the motion control feature on your iPad or keyboard controls on your laptop and the vehicle will respond in the appropriate direction. You can watch the HD video feed to perform inspections or explorations. Also, record the video to share with others or report important findings. In addition, there is no formal training required.
- Buoyancy: Salt Water Buoyancy.
- Power Option: Battery Power.
- Topside Box with LAN connection: Topside box with WiFi.
- Vehicle Power: High Performance Package Lithium, 15V 10.5 Ah, 3 Hours Run Time, 12 Hours Recharge Time.
- Mechanical/Physical Characteristics: 3 Swiss Made High Torque Motors, Precious Metal Magnets with 80% Efficiency.
- Weight: Dry: 9.5 lbs. (4.3 kg) (Weight before adding options), Wet: -0.05 lbs. (0.02 kg) (Salt water configuration).
- Dimensions: 14.6 in x 19 in x 7 in (37 cm x 48 cm x 18 cm) – W x L x H
- Speed/Battery Power: Up to 3 Knots (5.4 Km/h) forward , Up to 1 Knots (1.8 Km/h) reverse.
- Depth: 150 ft. (45m) cable dependent – Standard.
- Range: 200 ft. (23 m) Cable – Standard, 500 ft. (152m) – Optional.
- Video and Picture: Pictures are stored on iPad, PC, Linux, Mac and Vehicle Videos are stored on Vehicle and accessed through Media Manager. Videos are optionally stored on PC, Linux and Mac when used with LAN Topside Box Option.
- Vehicle Memory: 32 GB High Speed – Standard (Video and Pictures).
- Camera: 720p HD (1280×720), True HD quality with 24bit color depth, 16:9 Aspect Ratio Widescreen Format, 66 degrees diagonal field of view, Auto Focus with Manual Focus Override (via app), Automatic exposure control.
- Lights: 10 LED White Cool, 260000 mcd (80 Lumens), 6800K Dominant Wavelength, On/Off/Intensity controlled through App.
- Vehicle Processor and Processor Board: Super-scalar ARM Cortex-A8 Processor at 1 GHz , Cortex C64X+ DSP Core 512MB DDR Ram, Operating System Embedded Linux.
- Extended cable length of 150 ft: Allow user to drive the vehicle further and deeper
- 16 GB of memory: Allow for 1 hour and 5 minutes of HD video recording
- Orientation Sensor: Provides the user with readings on yaw,pitch, roll and heading relative to true north. This sensor aids withnavigation of the vehicle which is extremely useful in poor waterquality conditions
- Depth Sensor: Provides readings on the depth of the HydroView.This reading can be used to drive your vehicle to the exact depth neededto view something important. Also, when you find something underwater,it is helpful to know the depth of the object to help you find it again
- Temperature Sensor: Provides readings on the temperature of the water where the HydroView is swimming
Why waste time and money to hire a diver when something under the water goes wrong? With this mini ROV, you can instantly inspect, evaluate and anticipate future problems you or your customers may encounter.
NOTE:12V Topside Power Option allows for unlimited continuous power. There is no battery with this configuration so you will need 12V power to run the vehicle.