EZROBOT Revolution SIX Hexapod Robot Kit
The Revolution SIX Hexapod Robot Kit is a creative robot platform. Assembled with EZ-Bits, Six is a very customizable robot with 6 legs and 12 degrees of freedom. The joints are powered by 12 heavy duty servo motors for unique dynamic movement abilities. The removable EZ-Bit joints and top mounted camera enhance interactivity with the world. Unleash your creativity and discover how versatile a hexapod robot can be. Easily program new movements and interactions with the included EZ-Builder Software. Like all Revolution robots, Six is a great platform to customize with additional EZ-Bits using Clip \’n\’ Play technology. 12 female EZ-Clips surround the circular body and 1 female EZ-Clip on the dome. Simplicity inspires creativity!
- Hexapod: A hexapod is a robot kit that walks on six legs. Since this style of robot can be statically stable on three or more legs, a hexapod robot has a great deal of flexibility in how it can move. If legs become disabled, the robot may still be able to walk. Furthermore, not all of the robot\’s legs are needed for stability; other legs are free to reach new foot placements or manipulate a payload.
- Clip\’n\’Play: Customize your robot with EZ-Bits. All EZ-Robot Revolution parts include EZ-Bit Connections. Simply sliding the tab into the slot and establish a secure bond. The parts may be separated by reversing the process. Multiple EZ-Bits can be connected together to make arms, legs and more.
- Vision: Six includes the EZ-Robot Camera. This gives your robot the ability to track objects, faces, colors, motion and more. You can easily customize the vision tracking behaviors.
- Education and Home: In the classroom or at home, EZ-Robot revolution has a big impact on education. Not only do students learn about robotics, they have fun doing it. With hundreds of tutorial videos, no questions are left unanswered. Personalizing EZ-Robot behaviours teach students how robots walk, see, hear and interact with their surroundings.
- Easy-to-use Software: If hardware is the heart of your EZ-Robot, then software is the soul. Introducing EZ-Builder Robot Software. Your EZ-Robot is controlled by the World\’s easiest, most powerful and scalable robot software. EZ-Builder takes a productive and unique approach to programming your robot. Simply add behaviors such as Camera Tracking, Speech Recognition, Wii Controller, GPS, GAIT Positioning, and hundreds more!
- Create Animations: Like a flip book, the Auto Position in EZ-Builder is used to animate your EZ-Robot. It\’s magic! The software will automatically calculate how to transition between your custom frames.
- Mobile Support: Use your Android or iOS Mobile Device with an App from our EZ-Cloud App Store, or create your own App easily in our EZ-Builder Robot Software.
- Vision Tracking: The camera enables advanced vision learning, detection and tracking abilities. Your EZ-Robot will interact with Objects, Colors, Faces, Motion, Glyphs, and QR Codes.
- High Tech Brain: The EZ-B v4 is not only the brain of your EZ-Robot, it is also the World\’s most powerful and compact robot brain! The EZ-B v4 scales for beginner and advanced users. The EZ-B is two PCB\’s sandwiched together in a compact 2×2 inch package. For protection, the speaker and electronics are enclosed within a stylish white plastic shell with a speaker chamber for clear enhanced audio. For advanced users, the EZ-B may be removed from its casing and mounted directly in your custom robot.
- Heavy Duty Servo Motor: Includes digital heavy duty 15 kg/cm servo motors! The metal gear and ball bearing internals will withstand a high load. These servos were designed with enough strength to enable your robots to walk, move or lift.
Easily customize behaviors of your robot with the click of a mouse… WiiMotes, Artificial Intelligence, Speech Recognition, and hundreds more.
Includes a built-in 3D Robot Designer, Drag\’n\’Drop Controls, 3D Printing Supporting and more.. Everything you need to change the world!
Advanced vision features enable learning, detection and tracking abilities. Interact with Objects, Colors, Faces, Motion, Glyphs, and QR Codes.
EZ-Builder Version 2014.11.30.00 Introducing EZ-Builder! The world’s easiest and most powerful robot control software designed exclusively for EZ-Robots. Scalable for beginner and advanced users, this software introduces amazing features that will bring your robot companion to life!
Minimum Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7 minimum
- Intel Pentium or AMD 64 or 32 Bit 1 GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 50 MB Drive space
- 200MHz 32-Bit Processing (120 MHz 32-bit Cortex M3 ARM Processor & 80 MHz Microchip PIC32)
- Small Size (2.1″ x 2.2″)
- WiFi connectivity (Ad-Hoc/Infrastructure/WEP/WPA/WPA2)
- Embedded Web Server
- Energy Efficient Digital Switching Power Supply
- Resettable fuse protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- 1 x Amplified Speaker for Speech and Music
- 8 x 5 volt tolerant Analog (ADC) ports
- 24 x 5 volt tolerant Digital ports (servos, PWM, and more)
- Up to 73 Servos (combining PWM and Dynamixel)
- Dynamixel Servo Support
- 3 x i2c Port
- 1 x EZ-Robot Video Camera Port
- 3 x High Speed UART Ports
- Battery and Temperature Monitor
Heavy Duty Servos Specifications
- Operating speed: 0.24sec/60degree (7.4V)
- Stall torque: 15.0kg-cm/529 oz-in.(7.4V)
- Temperature Range: -20C to 60C
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V to 7.4V
- 3 pole ferrite
- Dual ball metal bearing
- All metal gears
- connector wire length: 32cm
- Futaba 3f (25 teeth) for driving spline/shaft
- 6.2mm spline (including teeth)
- Width 36 cm
- Length 36 cm
- Height 18 cm
- Weight 2.600 kg
- 1 x EZ-B v4 WiFi Robot Controller
- 1 x EZ-Builder Control Software with Apps
- 1 x Hexapod Body
- 1 x LiPo Battery 7.4VDC 1300mAh
- 1 x LiPo Battery Balancer Charger
- 1 x EZ-Robot EZ-B v4 Camera
- 12 x Lever Servo-motor
- 6 x Hexapod Foot
- 1 x Wire Spiral Wrap Pack
You care about energy consumption with electronics. This is why EZ-Robot designed an innovative low energy digital switching power supply for our products. While most electronics dissipate heat to lower voltage, our products use an energy efficient power supply which generates practically no heat! Welcome to the future.
NOTE: Product lead time 1-2 weeks.
There are no reviews yet.