Product Name : OpenMANIPULATOR-P
Model Name : RM-P60-RNH
- User Programmable Open-Source Manipulator System
- Modular Platform for Easy Maintenance and Customization
- No External Control Box & High Weight-to-Payload Ratio
|Spare Cables (4P, 2P)||1|
|Screw Sets (WB M3x8 etc)||1|
|4P Expansion Hub||1|
|Speed (Each joint, deg/sec)||180|
|Rated Voltage (VDC)||24|
|Communication||RS-485 (Multi Drop Bus)|
|Motor Output / Joint||200W / 2ea
100W / 2ea
20W / 2ea
|Software||ROS (Ubuntu Linux)|
|Controller||PC (Not Included)|
- ROBOTIS Manipulator controller package based on integrated software
- OpenMANIPULATOR-P Library (Kinematics,Trajectory and Dynamixel Controller).
- GUI program package for setting and monitoring control parameters.
- MoveIt! package for OpenMANIPULATOR-P
- Simulation package based on Gazebo Simulator
- Teleoperation examples of keyboard and Joystick
Research and Education
- Kinematics and Dynamics Experiment
- Research and Design a Dual Arm Robot
- Build a Mobile Robot System
- Inspection Equipment
- Small-Scale Delivery System
Power supply and PC are not included. Please purchase separately according to your usage environment.
|Baud Rate||57600 bps|
(User can change various settings including ID and baud rate according to environment)
If you purchase RH-P12 (Robot Hand) and RM-P60-RNH(OpenMANIPULATOR-P) together, they will be shipped out together in the OpenMANIPULATOR-P`s case.
All-in-one Modular Design
DC Motor + Controller + Driver + Sensor + Cycloid Reduction Gear
Compact and Lightweight
- Minimized module size with compact and lightweight cycloid reduction gear.
- High weight-to-output ratio(0.05Nm/g)
- High impact resistance ( over 400%)
High Precision and Low Backlash
- Contactless (Magnetic) Absolute Encoder(by AMS) & Incremental Encoder for Precise Positioning
- Low backlash (3~4arcmin)
- Performance data provided tested by Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme(KOLAS)
Current-Based Torque Control
- High speed current sensing algorithm and current feedback control
- Triple-loop control for current, speed and position feedback.
User Friendly development environment
- Provide C language based library
- Various solution examples (C++, LabVIEW, C#, eclipse, JAVA, etc..)