REC PLA Turquoise Premium Filament 750g, 1.75mm or Optional 2.85mm
REC PLA Premium Filament is optimized for use in a wide range of 3D Printers. PLA (polylactide) is a biopolymer extracted from corn and sugar cane. Due to its smoothness, PLA is an excellent material for rapid prototyping and producing moving parts. PLA does not contain any toxic or harmfull substances, which is why it is great product for domestic use. It doesn’t require a heated bed for printing. The filament comes in different vibrant colors, and two types of diameter – 1.75 and 2.85 mm(See options).
REC PLA Key Factors
- Manufacturing Process: REC filaments are manufactured using state-of-the-art, certified equipment. The components in the thread composition are thoroughly selected and tested for compatibility. After manufacturing, we provide another quality check of products and packaging.
- Safety: REC has developed the production materials formula after much research so that 3D printing has become absolutely safe.
- Usability: The informational sticker indicates the amount of thread remaining on the spool. The zippered bag and silica gel allow for reliable storing of consumables between 3D printing sessions.
- Price: REC is the leader in providing quality filament in the US and Europe with excellent quality polymer at competitive prices.
REC PLA Specifications
- Melt flow index 5kg/200 °C – 8g/10min
- Izod impact notching 23 °C – 11kg-cm/cm
- Tensile strength 23°C – 232kg/cm2
- Flexural strength 23°C – 4450 kg/cm2
- Flexural modulus 23 °C – 2,32x10kg4/cm2
- Rockwell hardness scale L – 79
- Distortion temperature 18,6kg/2 – 90°C
- Softening temperature 1kg – 96°C
- Combustibility category – HB(1,5)
- Oil-resistant (from change for 24 hours) – o,5%
- Electrical conductivity – 5,40 x 10140M/cm
- Combustibility category – Without category
- Oxygen index % O2 Gost 21793-76 – 17.9÷18.2
- Ash content % Gost 15973 – 0,25
NOTE: Product of Russia. Chemical analysis was made by TESTCO ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT LABORATORIES No. AA-070-N17/DR/11.15 as of November 26, 2015 Concentration of hazardous substances in the air during 3D printing by FDM of such consumables as ABS, PLA, FLEX, RUBBER, HIPS under REC brand does not exceed the maximum permissible concentration. Chemical composition of the air by examined parameters complies with GN 126.96.36.1993-03 “Maximum permissible concentration (MPC) of pollutants in the community air”6.
There are no reviews yet.