One Kit. Hundreds of gifts. Winner of 13 awards & gift guides, the Gizmos & Gadgets Kit, 2nd Edition is the ultimate app-enabled invention toolbox. It transforms passive screen time into a passion for hands-on inventing, problem solving, and creativity. Create app-enabled games, pranks, and crazy contraptions.
- Turn screen time into hands-on learning as your kids create inventions and control them from their smart device
- Build science, engineering, art and math skills as kids problem-solve and invent
- Kids can reuse Bits in unlimited ways to create new, imaginative inventions
- Includes accessories, instructions and materials for 16 inventions right out of the box
- Compatible with most iOS and Android devices. Smart phone or tablet not included
- Empowering Invention & Innovation: Create tomorrow’s innovators and idea-makers with littleBits electronic building blocks. These easy-to-use Bits make creative discovery and invention a snap for next-generation thinkers, designers, and tinkerers of all ages and genders. No programming, soldering or wiring required.
- Build Creative Confidence: Evolve the way kids think by developing design and critical thinking skills through the littleBits cycle of invention (create > play > remix > share). Whether they build from instructions or their imagination, start creating something, use it, improve it, experiment. Then inspire others by showing the world what you\’ve created.
- Learn at home: Extend STEM/STEAM learning from the classroom to the home.
- Guaranteed fun: Created and tested with real, live kids to make sure it’s tons of fun.
- Smarter screen time: Turn screen time into hands-on learning as you create inventions and control them from your smart device.
littleBits is #1 for exploring science, technology, engineering, art, and math at home and in the classroom. The kits are constantly featured in tech publications like Engadget, WIRED, and Popular Mechanics, and given awards and coveted mentions in gift guides from parent & teacher resources like Parents Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and School Library Journal.
NOTE: Age 8 (To download guide CLICK HERE).