Easily Remove Support Structures!
Our latest advancement in 3D printing material technology is a water-soluble filament designed to enable an easy removal of the support structures from any print! PVA filament is designed to be used with dual-extruder 3D printers and is solely used to print the support structures for your 3D print.
A Truly Innovative Material
PVA filament is a unique 3D printing material that will dissolve in water thus eliminating the risk of imperfections caused from removing support structures from 3D prints.
Safe & Easy to Use!
Once your print is complete, simply place it in water at room-temperature and the PVA support structures will begin to dissolve. Soon after you’ll be ready to easily peel off the support structures from your print avoiding the risk of imperfections from chipped off support structures.
Don’t let PVA sit in your extruder!
PVA can jam your printer if you let it sit for an extended period of time. After use, be sure to properly purge your extruder by feeding about a foot of Fused Materials Cleaning Filament (Available on Amazon)
- An Innovative Material – Fused Materials PVA is a water soluble filament used with dual extruder 3D printers
- Biodegradable and Non-Toxic – Safe for you and the environment! PVA filament dissolves in water
- Optimized for PLA – PVA works with a variety of materials but it works best with PLA
- Low-print temperature – PVA work best at low-temperatures. Refer to the instructions on the box!
- Works on all major dual extruder 3D printer brands
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament: 0.5kg
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.2 x 2.8 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds