Keep your 3D Printer healthy
After using your 3D printer, residue and debris naturally build up within the system which can reduce the longevity of your machine as well as reduce the quality of your print. Fused Materials Cleaning filament was designed to flush out any residue and small debris from your 3D printer which help improve its lifespan and maintain consistent quality of your prints. The Industry’s Finest Cleaning Filament
Fused Materials Cleaning Filament was designed by 3D printing experts that have been working in the industry for almost 20 years. The superior quality of our material is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Designed for Optimal Cleaning Efficiency
Fused Materials Cleaning Filament specifications were developed to provide the most thorough cleaning for your 3D printer’s extruders.
– 1.75mm Diameter – 0.1kg roll per unit
Instructions for Use
Set temperature between 160 – 300 celsius. Slowly feed about one foot of Fused Materials Cleaning Filament into the hot extruder. The cleaning filament will begin to clean out any small debris and internal residue. Note: When switching from high temperature to low temperature materials (ie. ABS to PLA) set the extruder temperature to ABS and run the cleaning filament through the extruder for best results. After use, load your new printing filament and reset the temperature. Extrude some filament to flush out any remaining residue and you’ll be ready for your next print!
USA based customer support
Questions about using Fused Materials Cleaning Filament? Our customer support team is always here to help!
- The Industry’s finest cleaning filament – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Improves Printer Lifespan – Flushes out residual filament and prevents nozzle plugging
- USA based customer support – Questions? Our customer support team is here to help!
- Excellent heat stability – Easily works anywhere between 150 – 260 celsius
- Superior Print Quality – Especially recommended when switching from high to low temp materials
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces